I wanted to do a traditional seven things post, but as per usual once I started going through my Instagram snaps, I realised I had a few more than seven to share. So...lets begin!
1. Tape Storage: I found a really handy cutlery basket at the Crazy Store (bargains galore) and thought it would be ideal for storing and admiring my tape collection. I think it was super cheap too - about R40 or so. Works brilliantly. Talking about tape - Washi Bug have brought the real deal MT tape from Japan to South Africa. Check out this post for details.
2. Postick: I received this lovely (and very clever) product as a gift and have been using it for birthday cards and gifts. It is a postcard sticker that you can paste on the back of photos, pretty flyers and basically changes anything into a postcard. Really useful and fun!
3. Inspiration: I taped out a large rectangle on my office wall and I am using the space to stick up pretty pieces of inspiration like flyers I collected in London and postcards from Paperchase. It's the perfect accompaniment to my pin board.
4. Cards or Carbs: I bought this metal toast holder ages ago and it has had a few uses in its time, but none as suited as the holder of my cards and correspondence. It helps to be able to see what I have and then pick the best card suited to the occasion or friend.
5. The Simple Things: Someone once told me that I was opting for the simple life when I decided to move back to South Africa from London - they could not have been more wrong! Each time I read this magazine I am reminded of that and that there is so much beauty in the simple things that make me content and happy. A really lovely magazine!
6. Embroidery Threads: I love bakers twine, but I like a hint of uniqueness when wrapping. These threads are a bright alternative. The colours are endless and they are cheap too (R4 - R6).
7. Wrapping: I have a few gifts and packages to send out and the joy of wrapping them makes me a very happy gal! This is one I sent off last week to a friend in Cape Town.
8. A Picnic: Two very sweet friends got married last weekend. It was lovely to sit on the grass and enjoy their casual wedding and eat various treats.
9. Measuring Cups: I spotted these bright beauties at Vanilla House. I really like them and surely I need them! Added to my imaginary shopping list!
Happy weekend dear readers and friends!