A Few Creative Essentials
Hooray - Decorex starts tomorrow and I am ready to share and chat to you! Remember my slot is from 11:00 - 11:45. I will be sharing resources, a few tips, along with an introduction on how I work with independent creative businesses on growing not only their brand, but also their business (yip those two can be different).
I thought I would do a fun post on some things you can bring along if you are going to join me. Tomorrow is a public holiday which means even those with full-time jobs can share in the chat!
1. Notebook and Pen: To scribble notes and thoughts. I find I always come up with ideas when listening to others doing talks or interviews.
2. Social Media: Whether it be your iPad, iPhone or Blackberry bring it along and share what you hear, see and learn. The hash tag for for my talk is #nvdmlearn and I would really love to hear what you have to say on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
3. Luck: Pack it in! I have two really awesome giveaways for Decorex attendees...really great prizes so bring your luck and stand a chance of winning.
4. Your Business Card: I want to know who you are and what you are about, so please do come and chat to me. I am always interested in the stories of other creatives as well as their brands and I would love to read your blog!
5. Questions: I will have a question session after I have shared some info. Ask away - don't be shy. I am there to share my knowledge, insight and thoughts with you!
Decorex Durban is on from tomorrow - Thursday 21 March until Sunday 24 March. I will be there every day during the same slot at the Samsung Inspire Theatre.