I have been loving using Instagram to snap things while I am out and about and these are a few things I have spotted, enjoyed and loved.
1. > The Durban Skyline: My city - my home.
2. > DV Chocolate: Dark chocolate at its best. Available at Colombo for R35. It makes the perfect gift and the packaging...oooh!
3. > Fresh flowers: They bring cheer to my office and make me smile.
4. > Adorning my wrists: The more the better. I love it so much that I even have a board entitled 'Wrists' on Pinterest.
5. > Delicious things: Good food with friends at some of my favourite places... Corner Cafe, Ciao Bella and Two Acres my latest find in Assagay (literally opposite the Shongweni Farmer's Market).
6. > Lemons: Slices in water and even just a big bowl of them to add brightness to any room.
Geometric shapes and prints: Yes I know this is a trend that is all over the place and is probably getting killed and overused, but I find the shapes so aesthetically pleasing.
Numbers: They add a linear feel to decor and an organised, measured level of design.
What are some of your current favourites?