As I happily announced on social media - I will be in Joburg for one day of consulting next week. Sessions are limited and I have listed out the details below, but feel free to email me if you need more insight.
HELLO JOBURG - it's finally your turn! Let's get to work on your creative businesses, mindsets and goals!
Here are a few more facts regarding the consulting sessions:
My one on one consulting sessions are my most popular service and I personally really enjoy them. They are run with a firm focus on creativity with purpose. I pride myself in truly going the extra mile and offering my clients a calming experience to take care of their business needs. Clients are guaranteed discreet, confidential service at all times.
It's a dedicated time for business owners to share their thoughts, ask questions and receive my professional input on different areas of their business. It's also ideal for creatives who are still working on deciding what business to begin or how to take it to the next level. They run for up to ninety minutes and usually work either via Q&A or brainstorming, but can also take the form of a lesson if need be.
This style of session is ideally suited to:
- If you want to make a change and shift careers into owning your own business, but you are unsure how to plot out your journey.
- Entrepreneurs looking to grow and further build their brand.
- Business owners who want to improve their brand experience and streamline their offering.
- Lifestyle Bloggers.
- Creative Business Owners.
- If you are feeling like you need to change the way you work and achieve goals, but you're not sure where to begin.
10h00 13h00 15h30
- 90 minute - one on one coaching session based on your business, blog or concept. We can work through a list that you have or I will guide you according to where you are within your business journey.
- During the session you will be able to glean information and leave with actionable, focused points to implement immediately.
- Beautifully wrapped notebook, pen and worksheet to keep you focused during your session. Stationery is always a must for planning, plus I like spoiling my clients.
- An accountability check in - to follow-up on your progress, tasks and suggested direction.